Homeowners Insurance Information
#1 Homeowners Insurance Agency in Zephyrhills, Dade City & Ruskin, FL
Finding the BEST rates for the Tampa Bay Area since 1996
Call us now for a quote! (352) 353-0299
What is Homeowners insurance?
Any homeowner knows they MUST HAVE home insurance. Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters, like fire or theft as well as your personal belongings (jewelry, precious heirlooms, sentimental objects, etc.).
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. Basically, this means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. Do you have household pets? Any damage that may have been done by a pet is also included!
Damage caused by most disasters is typically covered, but there are exceptions. The most significant disasters that can cause damage to your home is from floods, earthquakes and/or poor maintenance. The catch is, you must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage because they're not covered in a homeowners policy. (Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.)
Have you experienced floods or flooding in your community? What about in your home?
Clifton and Lewis is based in Florida and we experience hurricanes and heavy rains EVERY Summer. While these hurricanes can be devastating to our homes and communities, the rain that travels along with it can be damaging and cost BIG money. A lot of homeowners aren't aware of the benefits of having flood insurance.
Did you know the just one inch of water in your home can result in at least $25,000 worth of damage?
Next to making sure your family is safe, is ensuring you have full coverage no matter what happens. Flood insurance is available for residential and commercial properties and will ensure that you're covered when it comes to water damage in your home.
ASK US ABOUT FLOOD INSURANCE TODAY! (352-353-0299)
To check your community's flood zone map follow this link --> FEMA Flood Zone Map
So, why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. This is important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments. We sacrifice a lot and try to save in every way possible before looking to buy a house. That's why it's so important to make sure you're taken care of!
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay the medical expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask US at Clifton and Lewis Insurance
- "How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed?" (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- "Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?"
- "What discounts are available?" (Ask about bundling multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts, email discounts, etc.)
- "What's the process for filing and settling a claim?" (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
We will shop through popular carriers, like Progressive, to make sure you have full coverage at an affordable rate.
Call (352) 353 - 0299 or email email@example.com for a free quote!
Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.