Auto Insurance Information
The Best Auto Insurance Agency in Zephyrhills, Dade City & Ruskin, FL
Finding TOP Auto insurance rates for the Tampa Bay Area since 1996
Call us now for a quote! (352) 353-0299
What is auto insurance?
Basically, it's like a contract between you and your insurance company. You agree to pay the premium, and the insurance company agrees to pay for your losses as stated in your policy. Having Auto Insurance will protect you against any financial losses you may encounter as a result of an accident.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage. Your policy is comprised of six different kinds (below):
- Property Coverage: (1)Pays for damage to or theft of your car, or (2) damage to someone else's property. Can also include damage to lamp posts, buildings, or any other structures affected. (3)This coverage also pays for damage to the policyholder's vehicle in result of a collision with another car, structure or if the car has flipped over. Can also pay for coverage from pothole damage
- Liability Coverage: (4)Pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury
- Medical Coverage or Personal Injury Protection (PIP): (5)Pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: (6)Reimburses policyholder, family member, or driver if they are struck by someone that is not insured or if they experience a hit-and-run. Can also protect a policyholder who is struck as a pedestrian.
**Most states require you to buy some of these mentioned coverages, but you are not required to have all. If you're financing a car, however, your lender may have some requirements.**
Most Auto Policies ensure coverage for 6 months to a year.
Your insurance company should notify you by phone, mail or email when it's time to renew your policy and to pay your premium.
So, why do we need Auto Insurance?
It's really all about protection. That's all there is to it!
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money. Sometimes, A LOT of money.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical expenses can instantly rack up in the blink of an eye.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may possibly be sued by others involved in an accident.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states REQUIRE drivers to have at least some kind of coverage.
Questions to ask US at Clifton and Lewis Insurance
We are the breath of fresh air you need when finding the best rates that fit your specific needs. Consider these questions next time you're speaking with your agent:
- "How much can I afford to pay if I get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- "What is my insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?"
- "Am I eligible for any available discounts?" (Ask about safe driver discounts, bundling multiple policies, student discounts, senior defensive driving discounts, email discounts, etc.)
- "What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim?" (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
We can shop through popular carriers, like Progressive, to make sure you have full coverage with an affordable rate.
Call (352) 353 - 0399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.